Proven courses for your organization
At our core, we know how to train and educate people. We’ve been doing so for 25 years and have countless examples of companies, people, and organizations that have recorded significant advances because of our work.
We provide end-to-end training solutions that include needs analysis, design, tools, delivery, and evaluation.
We utilize state-of-the-art processes in tools in design and delivery. Solutions can be traditional classroom learning, distance learning, computer-based, experiential, or any number of delivery options.
One of our greatest strengths lies in our ability to pinpoint the needs and wants of your objectives and translate them into objectives that support your business. We utilize web surveys, focus groups, and interviews to facilitate this process.
We can adapt our current programs or custom design one for your needs. Our extensive list of programs includes a variety of topics and skills.
Perhaps our keystone is our delivery. We consistently receive rave reviews from clients and students. And we should…after all we’ve been teaching for more than 20 years.
Contact us to discover how we can help you achieve your business objectives through leading-edge training.
Training Programs and Cababilities
Courses we have developed and taught for a variety of clients and industries globally.
- Aligning Business and Individual Objectives
- Building Effective Teams
- Collaboration Among Teams
- Creative Thinking
- Diversity Matters
- Ethics: Going Away or Awry?
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Leadership Transition Workshop
- Learning Styles
- Managing and Coping with Change
- Meetings: From Defective to Effective
- Performance Appraisal Process
- Performance Improvement
- Presentations with Pizzazz
- Problem-solving and Decision-Making
- Project Leadership
- Reward and Recognition of Employees
- Selection Interviewing Skills
- Setting Objectives, Not Objections
- Sexual Harassment
- Successful Termination
- The Transition to a Managerial Role
- Time Management
- Training the Trainer
- Understanding Differences using DiSC
- WoTEAM: Working Together Effectively Across the Miles
- Center for Creative Leadership (managerial and team assessments)
- All CPP, Inc. Assessments (such as Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® , FIRO-B® , Thomas-Kilman Conflict Mode, Strong)
- All Inscape Products (such as DiSC® , Team Dimensions, Dimensions of Leadership, Coping and Stress Profile)
Integrated Learning Curricula Designed
- Management Development
- New Employee
- Professional Skills Development
- Administrative Staff Excellence